Is my bunny sick?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haru the Lionhead

Reaction score
Hellos guys, haru has been sitting in this position alot lately, and whenever i pet her head i can hear her teeth grinding, is that her relaxing and enjoying it or is she in pain?

Attachments

• 32C66FE6-6972-484B-9D00-F2481124899B.jpeg
    32C66FE6-6972-484B-9D00-F2481124899B.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 8
Normally when my bunny does that she clicks her teeth which isnโ€™t as loud as grinding but that she means she loves it and she really likes being pet, most likely too your bunny is just doing something called purring. I love when my bunnies do that!

Normally when my bunny does that she clicks her teeth which isnโ€™t as loud as grinding but that she means she loves it and she really likes being pet, most likely too your bunny is just doing something called purring. I love when my bunnies do that!
Itโ€™s not loud but i can hear it clearly

If your bunny is still eating and behaving normally otherwise, the head laid down like that means your bunny would like to get head rubs, and it isn't tooth grinding from pain you are hearing, but tooth purring from enjoying being petted. Or sometimes they will also do it when they are napping.

Latest posts

Back