Is my bunny pregnant?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunzy

Reaction score
Hi Guys I have a question about my bunny she is a holland lop, last month I went on vacation I left my her with a friend who has a free roam netherland dwarf male she said one day when she wasn’t watching my bunny got out of her cage, she said she was looking for them a while but then found them under a piece of furniture and they were mating! she tried to reach for them but it was to late and he had a fall off! My doe was super sweet and now she’s a little mean she growls at me when I try to pet her and sometimes she bites me she also lies down a lot, do you think she’s pregnant if so does anybody have pictures of what the babies would look like?

If their was a fall off and a mood change, I’d say that she’s probably pregnant. What day did the mating take place? And if she’s farther along could I see a picture of her and her stomach? (sometimes is easier to tell when your looking at the bunny)

If their was a fall off and a mood change, I’d say that she’s probably pregnant. What day did the mating take place? And if she’s farther along could I see a picture of her and her stomach? (sometimes is easier to tell when your looking at the bunny)
Sure I can take a photo and post it.

It happened about a week and a half ago so she would be that far along in her pregnancy.

After a week and a half you can’t see much, but around 3 weeks is when they really start to get plump from my experience. If she is pregnant she’ll have the babies 31 days after the mating happened.

Latest posts

Back