Is it an infection in his eyes?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That just look like the third eye lid, sometimes they drag it away too slow and we can see it as an extra white layer on the eyes.

The eyes look beautiful ☺️

Ok. Thanks
By the way can you advice what can i do cx my bunny try to hump and bite my feets all night whenever he is horny. He is a single male and also not operated. But his behaviour normally is very quiet. He is not aggressive at all except when he sees my bare feet. I should be like a father figure to him not a couple

Unless you want to breed him, he should be neutered, then he will settle down! An eye infection usually has a white corner of eye where it collects. Some bunnies have runny eyes where its clear. My vet said keep eye wash handy to rinse eye as needed. I sometimes wipe his eye with warm washcloth and then use a little eyebrow comb to refresh the fur there. He likes his fur fluffy.

Ok. Thanks
By the way can you advice what can i do cx my bunny try to hump and bite my feets all night whenever he is horny. He is a single male and also not operated. But his behaviour normally is very quiet. He is not aggressive at all except when he sees my bare feet. I should be like a father figure to him not a couple

How old is your bunny if he’s in the teenage period of his life it can calm down after he’s become an adult and the hormones calms down. If he’s an adult only a neuter will help him, but then you would need to find a good rabbit vet in india that can do a safe neuter if you want that behavior fully gone.

He only wants to hump me. He is around 20 months old and this behaviour started couple weeks ago. And we don't have any vet who sees rabbits. I tried giving him a doll but he doesn't like it so i removed it. Should i try giving him a softoy again to vent his frustration?
He is intelligent though as in he uses his box to go washroom so he is free roam 24/7. I don't want to put him in a cage due to his humping

Latest posts

Back