Is anyone going to the St Helens OR show on 1/30/10?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TCRabbitry

Reaction score
I am curious if anyone is going to this show. I was planning on going, but am debating it now, being as there will be people there that I am not sure I want to be around. I am thinking that I will go, and stick to the mini lop table, so I don't run into them, but it's an awfully small show room.

So, I am just wondering who else will be there. :D Melinda

I think I will go... I will be in my maroon either sweatshirt or jacket with gold letters that says Tucker Creek Rabbitry on it. I will be either at the registars table or around the mini lop table. :D Melinda

you should go regardless of the drama people start. this is your enjoyment and you shouldnt let anyone intrude on it!! besides...the rabbits probably wanna show off themselves too

Oh. As far as the drama goes, stick with me! =D I can bet we've never even met each other. (I'm a netherland dwarf person, myself.)

Uh.. I'm not that annoying. XD But yeah. I'm usually dressed all... erm, fancy for a show. cause I'm weird and really girly, and have yet to be peed on. So, uh. I'll be wearing a checkered black/white shirt, a black vest, black pants and probably little black wedges or something. Or I might try to dress down. I always feel like I'm sticking out. But i dunno. XD

Latest posts

Back