Is anyone else having trouble opening the forum app?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

A & B

Reaction score
I just tried to open the forum app and a message appeared on the screen saying "Invalid license. This forum is currently not supported on this app. Please contact a forum administrator." It was working at 4pm and I noticed it wasn't working around 8pm. It directs me to the Tapatalk app and from there I can access the forum. Is this a new update where we absolutely have to go through Tapatalk? It seems like such a hassle to have to go through another app to get to the forum. If needed, I can try and post screenshots of the messages. Thank you!

RabbitO

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for letting me know. I'll have to let the techs know. Something must be going on.

pla725

Reaction score
I just tried to open the forum app and a message appeared on the screen saying "Invalid license. This forum is currently not supported on this app. Please contact a forum administrator." It was working at 4pm and I noticed it wasn't working around 8pm. It directs me to the Tapatalk app and from there I can access the forum. Is this a new update where we absolutely have to go through Tapatalk? It seems like such a hassle to have to go through another app to get to the forum. If needed, I can try and post screenshots of the messages. Thank you!

I'm having a similar issue. The app opens and then quickly closes. I'm using an Andriod phone.