Iris is being standoffish

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivythelionhead

Reaction score
Hi so Iris is my 1 year and bit female spayed mini Rex who I love and adore anyway today when I opened her cage she acted all normal saying hi and that was around 10:00ish and its now 11:30 mans when I when the to fix her cage and spot clean it she was very standoffish towards me, not mean but she pushed me with her head a few times and walks towards me like she's uncomfortable that, I'm in her cage, also she has Mosley stayed in her cage today,dose anyone know what this could be, she's usually always says hi and or atleast comes over to me, I just changed her litre box and I know she's peeing and pooping normally eating and drinking normally???? I'm so confused??

I've had rabbits like this. From my experience with, some rabbits hate you cleaning their 'room' just like you'd hate your mom coming in and going through your stuff. It smells like them, and they have organized everything to their liking, and then you move and clean everything. You're bun sounds like their just annoyed you'd clean their house.
I had a rabbit that would sulk for a whole day after cleanings took place and would barely eat or drink, but after a day or two would resume their normal behavior. Rabbits are finicky little creatures.

Thanx yeah the day after she was fine, she's has so many silly mannerisms that I'm still learning about.

Latest posts

Back