iPod Craze

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ruka

Reaction score
I'm on iPod number FOUR. Those things have a lifespan of six-eight months. The crummy thing about it is that I have an older generation iPod and Apple keeps sending me the same one. My warranty ends next year, so I'll be taking advantage until then.

Not only are humans obsessed with it, so are the buns!

168697563_l.jpg

How do you keep the bun from chewing on the earphones?? What agreat photo though. Haven't attempted to do that with Holly.

I love my iPod, I don't go anywhere without it. I'm on number two (first I had a 4G, now I have a 5G). With a mini, you don't have this problem, but who hates that back mirror finish? It looks great, but scratches so easily! I have mine all bundled up in a case so I don't even see it:).

BTW, great picture. What's her favorite song?

i love my ipod! but i do wish it had more than 2G...lol...i bought it for a trip to florida i was going on..and for the hour ride to school and back everyday:)

I have a 20g, I've had it for almost a year. The only problem I've had is that it scratches easy, I dont want to put it in a case because that will heat up the harddrive faster and lessen the life.

Aww I love that picture, it's so cute!

I don't have an ipod, I don't know why but I have always prefered my crummy old diskman and cds.

Latest posts

Back