Introductions

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mybunnies

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was so desperate to findsolutions for my "Problem" bunny, that I never stopped to introducemyself. My name is Kim, I live in Edmonton AlbertaCanada, with my Husband, children Christopher (8) Rebecca (7) Charlotte(3) and Jacob (13mo). And of course my bunnies Bugsy (21mo)(m) and Roxy (8mo)(f)(chews on everything)(I bought the bitterorange today, couldn't find bitter apple- wish meluck) both are "fixed". Bugsy is a DwarfRex and Roxy is a Mini Rex or at least thats what they toldus at the pet store where we bought them. They were both verydifficult to litter train until we had them"fixed"....... interestingenough our male would mark territory on our boysbed (Husband included) and the female would mark territory onmy side of the bed and my daughters beds. Bugsy is the socialone, he demands attention -- when we first broughtour youngest child home, BUgsy would nip at me until I gave him hisfair share of cuddling. Both bunnies have been verytolerant to children of all ages. I have had the at thechildrens schools many times, they have been hugged andkissed by hundreds of kids, and even been picked up by Jacob!!!!!! They roam the house by day, butare put in their cage at night. They have diturbedus at night once to many times leaving skid marks on ourbeds. anyway -- I'm sure you'll get to know us a lot betteras the months go on. Haven't got our homepage upyet, it will take some time for you to see my"Babies" Bye for now --- Kim :D

nice to meet you!

i dont think i ever introduced myself either actually. so now seems like a good time.

my names Ahleah. i live in arizona. i am a single parent of 2 wonderulkids, my son Kaden 1 yr old and my daughter Kylah who is 2 yrs old. ihave a doberman mix that was resuced fromanimal control named Krash.and i just recently aquired (as you all know) a bunny rabbit that irescued that i named Gizmo (affectionatly known as Gizzy).

thank you all so much for all your help kindness and knowledge!!:)

Great to hear from you!!!!!:) It sounds like you haveyour hands full. Getting Kids ready for schoolright now , can't talk much, talk to you again -- Kim

Welcome to the forum, Ladies!

Very glad to have you here. It certainly sounds as if youboth have a lot going on. I hope you find this forum aspleasurable and friendly as most of us do. We all lookforward to sharing experiences and stories with you. If youwish to see some of the other backgrounds on people in here, refer tothe post by Gabby entitled something along the lines of 'a lil aboutmyself'.

Again, warmest welcome. :)

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back