Introduction

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I joined the forum in late summer but I am just getting to the intro. I have learned so much from reading posts and I have even posted myself. Thanks for all the great information!

I have had rabbits around me for most of my life, mostly through my paid and volunteer jobs. I work with 3 and live with 1 in my home. My first home rabbit is a Flemish Giant Rabbit named Paddy O'Hara she is about 9 months old. Sheowns a 13 year old cocker spaniel Nike who she loves to bug just like a little sister. Both are clicker trained and Nike has always been the copy cat so they both offer rabbit behaviors on cue. I call them the rabbits when I need to them to come to me or I just open the fridge which is faster.

Paddy O'Hara is now part of Therapy ARC which is a pet therapy group. She is registered as a pet partner with the Delta Society. She just past her test at 6 months of age. She is going to have her first day of work next monday. She is part of the READing Paws program and is taking Nike's place so he can retire. She will be listening to stories of 1st graders who need a little extra help under the guidance of the reading instructor. I can't wait to see how she does!!!

Rabbits are the best!

Hi Robin and welcome to RO!!!

I am so excited to hear how Paddy does on her first day of work! Do you have a blog yet? I will watch for updates on how the kids like her, and if she is a good girl with them. I am currently fostering a Flemmie who is just a 'little' doll. I kind of wonder if she would like to meet other people who would like to pet her as much as her little heart would like. ;)

myheart

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

I love flemish giants, I have several, all black. Rabbits are great animals for therapy that is for sure. I look forward to hearing more about Paddy Ohara.

Many bunny's recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

I have listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How To Bond With Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

I am glad you have joined rabbits online and I look forward to seeing you around.

Latest posts

Back