~Introduce your Rabbit~

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover06

Reaction score
Hello!

As you can see I am new to this forum and I would like to getto know youfolksa little better by introducing yourrabbits!

Name:

Breed:

Sex:

Color:

How did you get him or her?

if you would like you can include a picture of your bunny!

:colors::bunnydance:

Okay then, any excuse to talk about my bunnies!

Bunnylover, I have 3 bunnies

Name:Berri Ebony and Pebble

Breed:Berri is a rex, Pebble and Ebony are mixed breed lop/rex

Sex:3 Females

Color:Berri and Ebony are black, Pebble is albino

I got Berri from the pet shop for my 13th birthday two years ago,Pebble and Ebony are Berri's daughters (my neighbours let their rabbitrun wild and in february he broke into Berri's cage and a month laterBerri had her litter, it will not be happening again!:disgust:)

Here are a few pictures

IM000160.jpg

This is Ebony

IM000175.jpg

This is Pebble

IM000174.jpg
And this is Berri!:D

Sorry the pictures aren't great, I haven't been able to get new ones for a while because my digital camera isn't working:(

So let's here about everyone else then!

Name: Miss Fiona Whiskers

Breed: Dutch

Sex: Spayed Female

Color: Black/ White

How did you get him or her?: We adopted her from an animal shelter on August 4th of this year.

IMG_0004000.jpg

Name: Mr. Timothy HoppyToes

Breed: We have no idea.

Sex: Neutered Male

Color: I don't know exactly what it's called, but tan with darker tips and a white belly.

How did you get him or her? We adopted him as a friend for Fiona on October first from the shelter where I volunteer.

IMG_0214c.jpg

Name: Was Sweetie Pie now is Toto

Breed: Fuzzy Lop

Sex: Spayed Female

Color: White and Grey

How did you get him or her? Adopted 4 weeks ago from Sweet Binks in RI

if you would like you can include a picture of your bunny!

Toto_banana.jpg

Name: Rice, Beans, Marshmellow (aka Marshy), Tank

Breed: Rice and Marshy =netherland dwarfs; Beans = Britannia Petite; Tank = mini lop

Sex: All are girls except for Tank

Color: Rice and Marshy are sisters and white with some gray patches; Beans is all brown and Tank is black

How did you get him or her? Petstores except forTank. He was a rescue, who was originally going to be fed toa snake.

Name: Winnie and Herman

Breed:Winnie is a mini lop, Herman is an english lop

Sex: Mrs. Winnie, and Mr. Herman

Color:Winnie is pure black and Herman is opal (a blueish gray with fawn ticking)

How did you get him or her? i got winnie after my baby trixie left us,she came from a friend that breeds rabbits (my brother was the origanalowner of winnie's mom's grandparents). herman was a great addition. iuse to breed and i worked with english lops a bit and remembered lovingtheir personality, so when a local breeder had a litter i saw a photoof him and fell head over heals in love! it has been that was eversince.

winnie:

bonding_outside_2.jpg

herman:

bonding_3_3.jpg

Ahhhh what cute bunnies!! I will get pictures tomorrow but here are my rabbits-

Name: Breeze

Breed: Himalayan Netherland Dwarf

Sex: Doe

Color: Himalayan

How did you get him or her? I just got her on Friday from someone who could not handle her aggression. She is in my Avator.

-------------------------------------

Name: Snow Flake

Breed: Netherland Dwarf Cross

Sex: Buck

Color: White with red eyes

How did you get him or her? He was out of my first litter about 6 years ago.

--------------------------------------

Name: Prizzy

Breed: NetherlandDwarf Cross

Sex: Buck

Color: He is White with grey dots and a greystripe down his back.

He was my first rabbit 8 years ago. I got him from a petshop.He is the daddy of Snoflake.

Name: Midnight

Breed: American Mini Fuzzy Lop

Color: Black

How did you get him or her? She was my first pedigree rabbit from myfriends first litter of mini Fuzzy Lops. She won Grand Champion at mycounty fair in 2004. She also won best of class in 2004 at my countyfair. She won 3rd place at the Florida State Fair in 2005. She is about5 years old.

-------------------------------

Name: Blue

Breed: Mini Rex

Sex: buck

Color: Opal

How did you get him or her? I got him from my friend about 2 years ago.He won best of Variety at the Florida State Fair in 2005.

-----------------------------------

Name: Trixy

Color: Castor

How did you get him or her? I bought her from my Agriculture teacherabout 1 month ago. I am expecting a litter from her on October 20th.She was bred to Blue.

-----------------------------------

Name: Peaches

Color: Broken Black

How did you get him or her? I got her from my friend who no longercould take care of her. (She was kept in a plastic tub)...I amgladI got to her. She won Reserve Grand Champion in 2005 atmy County Fair.

Thats all of my rabbits. I will post pictures so you can see my gang tomorrow!

:bunnydance::bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back