Introduce cats to bunnies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hermelin

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I wonder if any of you have tips on introducing cats to bunnies.

My oldest brother have lost his job and must move back to sweden, he have quite a few cats which my parents will pay the transport and veterinary control to sweden. The only problem is that my oldest brother have at least 7 indoor cats and myself will have 3 bunnies they are just 2 right now. So the house will be full with also my oldest brother moving back home. It will be quite the chaos at home towards autumn 🤣

So I will need to fix a solution so the cats and bunnies can live together while making sure my bunnies are safe. The bunnies would never be unsupervised with any cat and my bunnies are used with cats. But the cats before have always been used with bunnies. So have no idea how to do it with a lot of cats in one go 😅

I’m also fixing temporary homes to a few of the cats with my friends that also own cats, so it might not be as many cats at home. But worse case scenario is that all the cats move in with my family.

I’m thinking to section off my room but have no idea how to fix it.

I just slowly introduced them to Theo and had a spray bottle so I could spray them if there was nipping. The cats took to Theo super quickly, so before long they were cuddling.

Latest posts

Back