Intro bonding Beau and Sully

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewBunnyMomma

Reaction score
7223131748_29dbc923fc.jpg

This is a good sign....(Beau left, Sully right)

Just brought Beau home yesterday and he is the sweetest boy ever! It was love at first sight for Beau and Sully seems to like him back but has been pretending to ignore him. Beau we think will be easy, Sully we are a bit more cautious of bc she can be territorial. Since Beau has been home Sully is much more engaged which I think is wonderful (she has been a bit anti social lately.) She sat down next to Beaus cage today and started grooming herself and then the both plopped down together! I am so excited! I am going to give them some more time before I put them together in neutral territory but what do you guys think?

Are we off to a good start?

Bonding date 3:

[ame]http://youtu.be/0xkIAix_NJ4[/ame]

Is this Beau's akward way of trying to groom Sully? Before this the bonding dates consisted of Beau mounting Sully repeatedly, Sully allowing it for a little while then telling him to back off.

What a cute video. Yea, I think that's Beau's clumsy way of grooming Sully. I love that after that frantic grooming Beau laid right down next to Sully.

Wishing you all the luck with the continued bonding of these two sweet bunnies.

K:)

Both rabbits are fixed. Beau was neutered on May 1st and might still be hormonal. We were going to wait a bit longer to start boonding but they like to visit outside the bars of each others cages so we felt the were ready.

lol and yes Beau is quite hyper when those two get together, he just goes and goes then will plop down when he needs a break or when Sully gets annoyed lol.

Latest posts

Back