Inside Miss Pearl's cage this morning I found.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do the females seem to get sad when their bunnies leave? I know I will cry. My 5 year old is already begging to keep them all. The dark skinned bunnies "Black" in Pearls litter seem so much smaller than the "pink" looking ones. One of the black ones seems to have a lighter shade on its ear. Might have been just the lighting of the room, but it looked it to me.

The one that I got from rural king was Willow. The one that died was McDreamy off of Grey's Anatomy. The other buck is named Eli. Those are cute names. I have nine at the moment I'm not breeding due to it being winter. I wish they were but I don't think they like it very much, they say I have too many rabbits. And heck I don't know what I was thinking they probably won't let me have another rabbit. Heck if they found out I was on here talking to "strangers" I'd have my butt in a whole lotta trouble. But I can still meet if you want Willow. After my mom gets home I will send it to my email so I can upload the picture to here. As far as the mommas' missing their babies I don't believe they do although I had one that they were all born dead except one and she seemed very depressed for a while.

GetFileAttachment
This is Willow

Miss Pearls babies are now 18days old. They are adorable. Some people ( 2 of my daughter in-laws, from my Husbands side ) have both said that they want one. But, now they talked to their Husbands and they have told them NO. I am getting more attached and so far have not lined up any homes. I remember you told me that your local farm store bought some from you. I have Feeder Supply, and Tractor Supply around me. Can you give me tips and ideas on how you went about this, before I call them? Please? Do you just give the bunnies to them? Also, I have been thinking about keeping them, but that is 8 bunnies and I have 4 adult bunnies. I wouldn't know how to begin. I know it is just me being sentimental.

Latest posts

Back