Indoor home??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexi benton

Reaction score
I have recently decided to love my rabbit inside because I finally convinced my mom. I am letting him free roam in my room but I do have a little spot for him to hang out where his litter box is. He doesn’t really go on the top part, I thought he would like to sleep up there but he doesn’t even try to go up there. But he has only been in for 2 days, I tried putting him up there but he just jumps down. Is there anything I’m missing or anything I should upgrade? Also I’m adding better water storage, food, and toys soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282.2 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 12
It looks fine to me. I wouldn’t put him on the raised area, if he wants to go up, he will. It’s great that you convinces your mum to let him stay in your room.
I would get him a large ceramic water bowl rather than a plastic one.
I’d love to see an update when you get all his new stuff!

Another reason he might not want to get up there is that it has a soft blanket that might slip when he jumps up. I would remove that blanket because it looks slippery. I would also change the water bowl, like Apollo's Slave said. I would also take the tape out of the litter box because you don't want him to eat it.

Another reason he might not want to get up there is that it has a soft blanket that might slip when he jumps up. I would remove that blanket because it looks slippery. I would also change the water bowl, like Apollo's Slave said. I would also take the tape out of the litter box because you don't want him to eat it.
I bought him some new ceramic bowls to put his food and water in. He gets up to the second level now to sleep. Thank y’all for the help! Also the tape in there was on accident he found it and moved it in his litter box lol. I removed it now.

Latest posts

Back