In need of prayer......

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My heart certainly breaks for you Best Friends Rabbits and Momtalk 1999 - and really all of you in this wonderful forum of rabbit lovers - who has to walk yourself through this valley of grief it is loosing a pet that´s so very dear to us.

We can´t do the work for each other but we can sure walk right next to each other with an understanding that only sincere petlovers can have. For me it´s such a help also to read posts about other absolutely georgious rabbits as well as to share my own thoughts and ideas to what a wonderful, happy and secure rabbit life could look like.

I´m in a grieving process myself rigth now. But I´m so grateful for this forum where people dare to show "the real you". Because only in this way can we encourage -and help each other with "our real needs" - and for the rigtht reasons!

❤ to you - and all your 🐇

I hope it gets easier for you. It really is so hard to lose a pet. My cats both lived a long life and died about a year from each other. It was really tough. It has been a good 4 years or so. I see photos and it just pulls ar my heart. I miss them. We were not going to have pets again. I grew attached to a boy bunny who lived under our shed for almost 2 years. He would let me get rather close and give him food. I know he passed last year:( I got a house bunny. Maybe you could visit a bunny rescue or adopt soon. Where do you live? If you live near Iowa we have a great bunny rescue and lots of bunnies in need of adoption. Take care and big hugs.

I am so sad,

Hope you are having a blessed day,
Big hugs.

I know how it feels... losing your best bunny fwend:( I am so sorry for your loss and praying😘

Reading this definitely made me cry. I am so sorry for your loss. Very sorry. And despite what anyone in the world believes, you will see him again.

Thank you for such a loving and caring community of Rabbit Lovers. I want you to know, that this means the world for me (and this is not just plain words.... That´s the very reason Iimmidately became a life time RO Supporter :)).

I´m grieving the loss of my dear little 11 year old bonny Amalie a couple of monts ago.

I´m "pregnant" with a new little Bianca in the beginning of august (already confirmed from a wonderful rabbit breeder). Because I always need time to let my dearest bonnies find their place in my heart until I with a sincere heart can say: "Welcome little one. I´m really looking forward getting to know you just as YOU are!"

´Can´t wait to share her with you 🐇

eading this definitely made me cry. I am so sorry for your loss. Very sorry. And despite what anyone in the world believes, you will see him again.

And thank you so very much also for your prayers. And all your caring and encouraging words to me. What a lucky 49-year woman I am to have both wonderful little rabbits and you all in my life❤

May our Lord bless all you wonderful rabbit lovers and come to you with HIS peace in whatever situation you´re facing right now!

Latest posts

Back