In need of online vet consultations

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaMarshmellUwU

Reaction score
So my rabbit has fur mites and I need help... We don't have an exotic savvy vet here because the only clinic in my province specialize in cats and dogs. Someone recommended me to do an online vet consultation but I don't know where to start, I even asked the clinic if they have any fur mite medication (lime sulphur dip or ivermectin) but they had none. Please recommend me.

You can try dabbing apple cider vinegar on the mites. Mix one part acv with one part water. You will also need to clean the environment to get rid of the mites. If you are on Facebook, check it out for rabbit savvy vets. There is one site I found "Save Rabbits" that lists rabbit savvy vets in the Philippines.

I've already posted link but now see you have many threads with the same questions, it would be better to keep them all in the same thread, maybe moderators can join your threads together for you so they won't take all the space on this forum and we can see threads from other people as well.

Here's link to vets in Philippines again and lots of information for rabbit owners all basics about feeding and housing and also an online shop where you can buy hay and other rabbit stuff.

Check it out >> Rabbit Veterinarians

Latest posts

Back