In college with a bunny..need advice

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren McNeish

Reaction score
My roommate got a bunny about 4 months ago and then neglected to take care of her so I had no choice but to take her under my wing, and of course I fell in love with her. I live in a house and am a junior in college, and I've taken my bunny home to my mothers house for winter and spring break so far but my mom says I can not take her back for the summer, and I need to find a home for her, even though she likes Posie and has bonded with her.
I dont think I can give her up. I tried a few times to find someone I knew who would want her, but nobody seems to be be able to take care of a bunny.
What should I do? I love her so much and I don't want to give her away, but I can't find anyone who could take care of her over the summer either.

Can you talk to your mom more about it? Is there good reason why you can't bring her home for the summer? As long as you're cleaning the cage, supervising her when she's playing out in the open, feeding her, all responsibilities lay on you, etc., is there some sort of other issue like an allergy or something?

Latest posts

Back