Imaginary friends..Did you have one?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pipsqueak

Emily
Reaction score
I had 3 originally, Sarah, Lala, and Amy. Later on I also had a cheetah and a lot of horses lol, then me and my brother would start arguements about who had the most imaginary friends and we'd just make them up on the spot so I had about 7 imaginary friends that I only used for that purpose. I inherited one from one of my older brothers, his name was French(after the salad dressing lol) and he lived in the croquet bag, after a couple weeks I put him under the stairs and forgot about him(we boarded that space up after a while so he's probably very lonely...).

Many. Can't remember them all, they changed as I outgrew them, or got bored. Also had a dog called Sonic Lightening; a curly coated receiver.

I had a dog imaginary friend, he was a coon hound, and I named him Copper lol. Like after the The Fox and The Hound hahaha. What a good friend. I wonder why kids make up imaginary friends? I think that I did because I was an only child, for the first 6 years of my life I only had one friend and he was a boy and nobody lived near me, then when we moved across town, I still didn't have any friends in this neighborhood, plus I preferred being alone...in my room, with my Barbies and horses and cartoons on Saturdays lol.

I think that kids make them up for a number of reasons, they might be an only child, or they might have siblings that just aren't near their own age, or in my case I made them up when my brother didn't want to play with me lol. I stopped having imaginary friends when I had my first real friend.

I never had an imaginary friend, but I thought I was a wolf for a few months and would only walk on all fours, eat milk bones and lick my mom's leg!!! hahahahahaha!!!

Latest posts

Back