I'm so happy!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
...She BINKIED!! For the first time since my beloved Ruby past away she binkied. Oh I can't even describe how happy I am.:biggrin2:

I'm not sure if you guys know this, some of you may not; but Millie has been very very different since Ruby passed away. She has become very distant, aggressive (especially to me:() and destructive.

Well, tonight I came out to put herback in her hutchslightly later than usual (so it was darker) and she was so much more active. She was on her back legs periscoping around, she was racing about and binkying, she was leaping over and on her toys. She was even friendly and put her little front feet on my lap like she used to do!:inlove: I stayed outside with herso she could stay out in her run a little longer and she loved it - it was like my old playful, friendly, sweet, curious Millie was back.

Of course - this isn't some miraculous recovery or anything, and I don't know what caused it (maybe just because rabbits are more active at dawn/dusk:?) but it was so wonderful to see her happy.

:woohoo:hugsquish:

:hug1I was so sorry to learn about Ruby.

Millie might be starting to miss her less. I tend to find that whatever emotion a rabbit is feeling it becomes more extreme and dusk and dawn, so this is a good thing.

Hang in there honey and take care of yourselves.

Thanks guys.:DIt was just so brilliant to see her enjoying herself again. She has seriously been like a completely different rabbit since Ruby died, so to see her acting more like herself is fantastic.

I really hope my girl can learn to be happy again; it'sterrible enough losing Ruby - but having Millie hate me has made this wholesituation even more awful (if thats possible!:tears2:)

Fingers crossed Millie can start to find a little more happiness in her life again.:hug:

I think she'sprobably learning to move on. She's happy as she can be for now.

I'm glad she binkied for you and put her paws on your knees. I love when Bo does that!!

That's really awesome Jess,i'm so happy for you,and i'm especiallyhappy for Millie..she just needed time to do her own grieving,i hope things will continue to get better now:)

Cheryl

Thank you guys!:DSeeing her like that has put me in such a good mood - it was such a contrast to the angry Millie that hasbeen showing herself lately (I've had to start wearing gloves when handling her!:shock:)

I really wish I could of taken pictures, but the batteries on my camera have run out and I can't find the charger...:ponder::crashShe looked sooo cute periscoping around.:biggrin2:

Thank you!:DMillie was playinginside before and was acting so much happier than she has been lately - *touch wood* I think Millie may be starting to feel better.:biggrin2:

I had a search around and found my dad's cameraso grabbed afew pictures :D

My super intelligent bunny :cool::p (I was digging out my old bunny books for Ben's new owner;))

CleverMillie.jpg

And Millie outside

Millieeatinggrass.jpg

And here is Ben :D (he is still here while his owners finish building his hutch)

Beninhutch.jpg

beninstraw.jpg

Latest posts

Back