I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my rabbit! Show me your bunnies too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peanut is so cute! Whenever I pet my rabbits ears and hold them to my chest, they will lift themselves back words and look in to your eyes very disapprovingly. It's my sisters party trick. Big wig is the one with the white and black fur, he's mine, and Blackie chan is the one with the black fur, he's my sisters.

image.jpg

This is my netherland dwarf, Sadie. My husband loves to hold her, and she adores him WAY more than me. The other pic was sent to me by the breeder that sold her too me. Lately, she's gotten a bit fat LOL

0408171359.jpg

20170226_152621.jpg

All bunnies are cute, each in his/her own unique way! i am so attracted to rabbit aesthetics that i even opened an instagram account to see and adore others and to present my bunny to the world!

mizu.jpg

mine are 9 days old and eyes are open yaaaaay! your bunnies should definitely have their eyes open by now amycrow98... they look like they have good slits so maybe they just don't want to open their eyes at the moment but actually can open them?

3E204D13-3210-489E-AA29-B1900CF636D9.jpeg 6AC282DA-076D-492F-82D4-51CFCED05719.jpeg 3FE47F59-4192-4A98-AB28-DC8A2DD543CB.jpeg Haha same I’m constantly taking pics but unfortunately her colour doesn’t make for great images!

Latest posts

Back