I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my rabbit! Show me your bunnies too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my goodness! 🐇🐇💟 So many darling and beautiful bunnies who obviously have so much personality. So sorry to hear Gizmo went OTRB. So glad to see Flopsey still so healthy. Is she lonely or were you able to bond her with a younger companion?

Gizmo is still alive and Flopsey isn't
Gizmo isn't lonely because we have 2 guinea pigs are his companions outside of the cages
but I also bought gizmo a replica animal toy that looks like Flopsey and because he has cataracts in both eyes he thinks he isn't alone

join my 'rabbit lovers' social group and share more about your amazing rabbits

First This is Lola our first baby: She is 9 months old. :)

Second This is Oscar, hes our second baby we adopted him he is Lolas husband, he is 1 years old.
(hes got a fluff by his eye)

Third this is their baby! Luna! she is 2 months old right now!

Last here is all three of them cuddling by their fire place. ;)

IMG_4735.jpg

20151206_000327_HDR.jpg

IMG_8746.jpg

20151220_193816_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice Lionheads! But are you going to neuter Oscar so you won't have more?

Well Luna was actually a surprise ! We got Oscar ( who is actually a netherland dwarf) we let him and Lola meet\bond for a couple hours- then separated them, About a week after we took him to get neutred cause I didn't want babies! Then I couple weeks later when I was in Mexico I got a text from my brother in law saying Lola had a baby! SURPRISE ! (Oscar was too quick )So Now we have Luna ! And her mom goes to get spayed next week ! No more babies for this family !

My luna loves a cuddle
855c209721f588fbb588b4e7f08ad1df.jpg

Latest posts

Back