I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my rabbit! Show me your bunnies too!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya he is wearing a cape but I only put it on him for a couple of minutes because he looks really cute in it

I'm so jealous! My baby won't let me put anything on him! Nor a harness and leash! He won't even go near water! But I still love him just the way he is :) you're bunnies are so cute!!!!

Aww thx!! ❤️🐰❤️🐰

Where did you get your rabbits harness? I got mine but it's for dogs. It fits around his waste but it's not snug on his neck like I would like. View attachment 16535

I bought cat harnesses at pet smart. I also bought countless dog harnesses that don't fit well, and they can easily escape out of. This picture really shows what they look like. They come in all different colors (mostly solid) and some have a simple pattern
View attachment ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1446871350.891477.jpg

I bought cat harnesses at pet smart. I also bought countless dog harnesses that don't fit well, and they can easily escape out of. This picture really shows what they look like. They come in all different colors (mostly solid) and some have a simple pattern
View attachment 16537

Thank you so much!!! I'll have to stop by there before work or something tonight! I've been wanting to take my baby outside but I can't because of the harnesses! He just slides right out of them!

Latest posts

Back