I'm not sure if my bunny's right front paw is broken or hurt.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

b1w23

Reaction score
When he was running in the room his front paw got tangled up by the charging cords for a second, I'm not sure what happened, but after that he kept lifting off his right front paw from the ground. Visually there's no difference between his right and left front paws, and when I touch or gently squeezed around his right paw, he seemed find and didn't show any pain signs. He's eating fine too, but it worries me he might be injured because he kept flicking and lifting his right paw. Last something like this happened is when he broke his nail, but his nails were good when I check today.

update: now he's sleeping in the loaf position with both paws tucked under his chest. Are bunnies able to do that when they injured their paws? It would be great if someone could help me out. (PS: he is a Netherland dwarf bunny)
1620330761761.png

tempImagenpKas8.pngtempImage4t8dzs.png
I think he's fine now, he's eating ok but it still seems he's in a bit comfort. But he can ran and jump, and he even humped me.

Latest posts

Back