I'm in Madison, WI - and can volunteer...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MILU

Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I'm in Madison, really happy to see happy wild bunnies pullulating all over :biggrin2:(especially one that found a banana and was eating it eagerly; and except for one who was bleeding in the eye area and seemed blind :(- I made it go away from the street, don't know what else I could do in that case, if you have suggestions of what to do in caseI see hurt wildlife, let me know).. :?

Anyway, I know many of you rabbitsonliners live in Madison with your bunnies, or work for shelters here. Maybe we can meet (yes, you know I'm talking about the bunnies too, right? :phaha) and I can totally volunteer for a shelter for a few days while I'm here, feeding bunnies, hugging, kissing them or doing whatever else I can to help.

Let me know..!

Vivian, how long will you be in Wisconsin? What brought you there? What do you think of it?

I love WI, I originally came here because of someone who I knew who told me I had to come here - and it was from seeing all the wild bunnies here I actually decided to have pet rabbits..!
I won't stay for too long, I'm having some (long) vacations but I'm staying at a friend's and don't want to be staying long enough to bore my friend.. Hehe I guess I'll be here for about 1 more week.. then continue traveling to other places in the US.

Latest posts

Back