I'm getting a new rabbit!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AeroGoes Thump

Reaction score
It's too hard to not be excited!:biggrin2:I'm either getting a very gentle loving dutch or a mini lop. I'm going more towards the mini lop!

We're getting them from the SPCA. I approve because they take such good care and they are all really nice. We've got a woman coming over today to check out where they will be living and give me better ideas on how to keep them!

I'm so excited! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

If you could tell

:party0002::party0002::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::thankyou::yahoo::clapping::wiggle:pleaseplease::group::bunnysuit::group2::bump:hanging::pet::shock2::great::roflmao::bunnydance::bunnieskiss:bunny5:bunny17::bunny24:bunnyheart:bunnyhug::bunny18:dutch:anotherbun:headflick::happybunny::party::airborne::jumpforjoy:

OH AND FOR THE FIRST TIME THEY CAN LIVE INDOORS!

LOL....I don't think you're quite excited enough! ;)

Please post pics of your little one once you get him(her). I know he's going to be adorable! :biggrin2:

Wah! The lady could not come over cuz she was sick:( so hold me in your prayers that she's comin over tomorrow!
Plus i don't know which to get the lop or the dutch, you can find the dutch online at bcspca and type in cat rabbit in online adoptable search.they haven't posted a pic of pembrooke the lop yet!
btw we painted the rabbit hutch blue and he can be kept indoors yea!

THE RABBIT WOMAN'S COMIN TODAY AT FOUR! AND WE PAINTED THE RABBIT HUTCH BLUE(OUTSIDE ONLY) AND SHE'S COMIN TODAY!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
:toast::highfive::hugsquish::kiss::kiss1::big kiss::love::agree:wave::):biggrin2::biggrin::nod:thumbup:wave2:sunshine::laughsmiley::rofl::yahoo::weee::party0002::clapping::clapping::pinkbouce::pinkelepht::blushan::singing::whistling:thankyou::purplepansy::pink iris::rose::clover::hyper::wiggle:upsidedown::craziness:foreheadsmack::angel::bow:pleaseplease::spintongue:waiting::ponder::stikpoke:zoro::duel:grouphug:group2::group::lurker:bump:phone::bunnysuit::juggle:boohoo::trio:hanging::Canada small::goodluck:woohoo:shock2::great::bunnydance::bunnieskiss:bunny24:bunnyheart:bunnyhug::bunny17::bunny5:bunny19:happybunny::bunny16:bunny22::brownbunny:brown-bunny:dutch:bambiandthumper:rabbithop:anotherbun:bunnybutt::happybunny::hbunnysmell::bunny18:runningrabbit::happyrabbit::mrsthumper::energizerbunny::apollo::headflick::airborne::party::bestwishes::magicwand::jumpforjoy:

IGGLY POO! SHE APPROVED! AND WE IS GETTING ONE OF THEM SOON LIKE THURSDAY OR TUESDAY! OMG I'M TOO EXCITED. I CNA'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT. AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH EEEEEEEEEEEEE LAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKAAAAAAAAAAAAH:hug::hug2::inlove::
big kiss::hugsquish::kiss1::kiss::inlove::highfive::toast::thum
bup:nod:agree:wave::wave2:sunshine::jumpforjoy::magicwand::stork::airborne::party::elvis2::headflick::apollo::energizerbunny::runningrabbit::happyrabbit::mrsthumper::bunny18:hbunnysmell::happybunny::rabbithop:anotherbun:bunnybutt::bambiandthumper:dutch:brown-bunny:brownbunny:running bunny:bunny22::bunny19:happybunny::bunny16:bunny5:bunny5:bunny17::bunnyhug::bunnieskiss:bunny24:bunnyheart:bunnydance::roflmao::shock2::great::woohoo:blueribbon::yes::duck::attention::sofa::lalalala::hanging::hiding::pet::trio:juggle:bunnysuit::eats::popcorn2:phone::mail2::construction:lurker:group::bump:group2::grouphug:boxing:duel:zoro::stikpoke:crash:holedig::pullhair::pleaseplease::bow:angel::foreheadsmack::wiggle:faint::hyper::panic::pink iris::purplepansy::rose::twitch::thankyou::singing::whistling:privateeyes:shhhh::pinkelepht::pinkbouce::clapping::yahoo::weee::party0002::laugh::rofl::laughsmiley::wave:

Latest posts

Back