Im getting a bunnies again finally :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley411

Reaction score
So long story short... after 2 years of not having rabbits Im getting rabbits again.
Both rabbits are ones I bred/raised. The owner can no longer keep them so they contacted me to see if I would take them back. Heck yes. :)
Just so happens that these are two of my favorite rabbits from my favorite lines. Tortie is a tri color rex and Emmie is a tri color lionhead. I had Emmies grandmother for 13 years, she was a house rabbit.

I am super excited to be getting bunnies again. It's been a long two years. And the timing is not all that great as I just found out on Monday that I'm being laid off and my last day is this Saturday. But oh well I can't let these girls end up on craigslist or something the week of easter.

Will keep you all updated on my new soon to be apartment bunnies...

I think it's really great that the owner got in contact with you about the rabbits rather than just trying to sell them on. Sorry to hear about the job, but hopefully you'll find something again soon. Must see pictures when then arrive! :p

Latest posts

Back