I'm Back

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roberts_rabbits_2008

Reaction score
Hey all,

I don't know if many of you remember me, butI am RobertGeisenhof from Central Minnesota. I have just startedbrowsing again now that school is out. I see that there arealot of new people here now. I have some time now to come onand read some post without being in school. I think that someof you knew that I got started in Hollands Last fall. Well wehave spread majorly now and we have Hollands, Woolies, French Lops, andMini Lops. I am starting to do good at ARBA shows and finallyhave been getting some of my own babies. I look forward tomeeting all of the new people and helping out. If anyonewants to checkout my website it iswww.geocities.com/roberts_rabbitry

Robert

Hello Robert. I 've heard alot of goodthings about but haven't had a chance to talk to you yet. I lookforward to seeing you on the borad.

Tina & the Zoo Crew

Hi Robert!
wave.gif

Welcome back! It's always nice to see an old familiar face return!

Raspberry

Thanks eveyone. I know as Pam andothers would tell you, hollands can be a pretty hard breed.With all of the rabbits it takes alot of time. I have finallygot a few nice juniors comming up now. It took about 4-5months to get a live litter of hollands.

Robert

roberts_rabbits_2008 wrote:
I know as Pam and others would tell you,hollands can be a pretty hard breed. Robert

Most certainly! I'm glad to finally have some babies after a long winter of empty nestboxes :X

Pam

Glad you found your way back here, Robert.

:wave:

-Carolyn

I know what you mean Pam, it took for ever toget some of my does started back up after they had been sitting, andgoing out all the time to empty nestboxes just bites.

Glad to be back Carolyn, and Hello BunnyDude.

Robert

Awwww just wentto check out your site and itsdown ( snarf ) , will check back in anhour or so Welcome Back !

Latest posts

Back