I'm back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLover

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Our vacation was great. We practically walked our feet off though! Itwas a great week to be at the ocean, it was surprisinglycalmconsidering all the hurricanes and there was only one day when it wastoo rough to go in the water.

We now have six new additions to our "animal kingdom," Hermit Crabs! Itwas extremely hard to sleep in the car with my sisters screaming overwho got to hold the cage when and who could touch what crab and blahblah blah..... But that brings the total to 10: 6 Hermit Crabs, 1 fish,1 Guinea Pig, and 2 Rabbits!! What a zoo huh?

Now for BlueBelle and CupCake. My Aunt said that a couple days beforewe came back BlueBelle stopped eating and just sat in the corner of thecage (and knowing BlueBelle like I do she probably turned her back toher. Good thing my Aunt doesn't know much "Bunny Language!") She saidCupCake was good, she can be and angel when she has too! They were sohappy to see me when we got home last night. If I hadn't had open thecage doors when I did I bet they would have broken them down! Theystill appear to be adjusting to all the noise, but they seem to beloving seeing me again.

Lissa

HELLOOOOOO!!!!!

I wish I could take a vacation. LOL I only have 3 weeks of school left so maybe then I can :p

Welcome back sweetie!!! Glad you had a fun time.

Michelle, Meg, Pep.

BunnyLover,

It sounds like a dream.

I feel like it's selfish to say: SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back