I'm Back!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeposten

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Things have been pretty hectic for methe past few months and I haven't been able to post on RO. It seemslike everytime I try to post something, I'm interrepted by everydaylife! But I'm back, at least until my classes start again.

In spite of being quite busy everythingis going very well. I'm loving Vet Tech school, I've finished two 8week terms so far, and I'm doing very well. Of the 12 classes I'vetaken so far I've managed A's in 10 of them (B's in the other 2). It'sso much work and I study constantly, but I really love it.

My boyfriend is finishing his schoolingand has been offered a job in a lab between Baltimore and WashingtonDC, so it looks like we will be relocating when I finish my schoolingin September of next year.

Oswald and Alfred are doing wonderfully.I'm working on bonding them, and it's going fairly well. They can beout together in my room most of the time without getting in to anyfights. I'm not sure if they'll ever be able to share a cage, but I'mvery happy that they can share the same room happily. I won some moneyon a scratch off lottery ticket just before the holidays and I am goingto use the bulk of it to have Alfred's incisors and floating molarsremoved during my spring break. I know he's really looking forward tonot having to go to the vet every month to have his teeth trimmed.

The last 2 holidays I've had guests inthe form of foster bunnies from school. Over Thanksgiving I broughthome a little dwarf bunny named Rudy and now I have a Himalayan namedBlanch. They're both great bunnies and they've really helped to saitethe desire I have to add a 3rd bunny to the family.

Finally, I got a new digital camera for Christmas (finally) to replacethe one one of my housemates broke back in October. I haven really hada chance to use it much until just now, but here are a couple ofpictures of Alfred that I've taken with it.

337911544_2f1e0ca2ff.jpg

This is the first photo I took with my new camera. Before I bothered toread the manual to find out how to use the focus or turn the flash on .. .
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeposten/337911544/

337912015_204dae2b16.jpg

Alfred does not approve of having his photograph taken during his nap.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/aeposten/337912015/in/photostream/

I hope everyone and their bunnies aredoing well. and I'm going to be spending some time in the next few dayscatching up with things around here. I've missed everyone at RO!

-Amy

She liiiiiiivvvvvvveeeeeesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've missed you! :hug:

Alfred is looking great! That's awesome that you won somemoney. I'm sure he'll be very glad to get rid of those teeth.

Now we need some Oswald pics!

It was very nice to win, especially just beforethe holidays. I'm so glad to be able to get this surgery for Alfred. Itwill make life much easier for him.

I've missed everyone here too! I will take some pictures of Oswaldtomorrow when the lighting is better and after I've cleaned up thespare bedroom that his is currently inhabiting here at my mom's place.He's been quite the messy bunny lately!

-Amy

Glad to have you back Amy! We missed you!

Thats great youve been doing some fostering. I recently rescued alittle girl from being euthanized. Shes supposed to be a foster, but Iguess shes staying *sigh*.

I cant bring home any more fosters. Im too much of a softie;)Heres her blog if you wanna catch up:http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=17593&forum_id=6

I hope youre able to be on more from now on. We miss you and the boys!

-Haley

Latest posts

Back