if yous

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you's could have another rabbit would would

he or she be called

i thought of

RABBURTO for a boy and

ROSA or ROSIE for a girl

what would be your choice

varna xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Radar (but it'd have to be for an up-eared bunny ;))

I don't know.I usually have to see the rabbit before I can figure out aname. I've kinda always wanted a white rabbit to name Lunathough, a bluish-colored rabbit to name Periwinkle, and a tort coloredrabbit to name Pharaoh. (For those that aren't too familiarwith world history, "Pharaoh" was what they called ancient Egyptiankings.)

By the way, what exactly is the term for"up-eared rabbits"?? I mean, lops are called lops, so whatare non-lops called? Regulars??

--Melissa and Umbra

I always wanted to get a male rabbit and name it"Rohan" (from Lord of the Rings). I did just so- but he turned out tobe a she xD But I kept her name. I also really like the name "Shimmer"for some reason, so the next non-named female I get will get that one.;)

~Nichole

Without a Doubt, my next buck's name is going to be Stew.

Don't any of you steal it! :X

(Love you, Varna! :) )
-Carolyn

I would say

for a girl it would be Jen

I think Peter is a great name as well (being my own)

Peter & Faye

If I'd been able to get the lil orange and black bunny I wanted, I would've named him Spooky :(. I'm still upset about that.

I probably would have to meet the bun first to name it. I think namesjust present themselves somehow. I do know I want a rex next, after Elfis no longer with me (which I hope will be years and years and yearsand years!).

Latest posts

Back