If you live in the track of Katrina, make sure you have supplies

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Just a note of reminder. After the experience wehad here in Pittsburgh with hurricane Ivan last year, just because youlive far inland, the heavy rains and flooding could wreak havoc if youlive in its track. Here is a link with a track map.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/ftp/graphics/AT12/refresh/AL1205W5+GIF/1A.gif

So stock up now if you do. You and your bunnies will rest easier. Eventhough our house didn't get flooded, access to stores were impededbecause of the floods.So better safe than sorry!

Please pray for those living in the Gulf Coastand New Orleans areas. I live 6-8 hours away from there andit's a mess here. We caught the tail-end of Katrina's wrathlast night. No power, no traffic lights, lines down,etc. I can't even imagine what the people in New Orleans andsurrounding areas must be going through. I read on CNN thatNew Orleans is under 12 feet of water in some places. Theaftermath of this will be devastating - mosquitos, snakes, alligatorsin the city. They need help bad.

Laura

I've been following as much as I can, it'saweful how these things have to happen. I've been thinking and prayingfor all those who have endured this devistating storm.

Please be safe,

:pray:

Latest posts

Back