Help Support RabbitsOnline:

LakeCondo

Reaction score
I came across this site with good information for those with a disabled rabbit:

catsandrabbitsandmore.com/disabled_rabbits

I hope this helps somebunnies.

ZRabbits

Reaction score
Thanks for posting the website. I've been on it and have bookmarked it.

I don't have any disabled bunnies, thankfully, but I do have a concern when they get older. I know arthritis can be in their future. So getting as much information on how to care for an arthritic bunny is my goal.

Again, definitely a good website for all on RO to look at. Lots of good information to help bunny owners make their sweet bunnies enjoy life and be comfortable.

K:)

jamesedwardwaller

Reaction score
LakeCondo wrote:
 I came across this site with good information for those with a disabled rabbit:

catsandrabbitsandmore.com/disabled_rabbits

I hope this helps somebunnies.
--i have spent countless hours-days,weeks,months,and-sleepless nights trying to give a quality of life to my exotics in my rehab..-i have found it pleasurable and necessary to spend my time working with them--but i was told that it won,t get me into heaven,,-what do you think of that??--i refuse to be detoured by these comments,--sincerely james waller:innocent:big wink::pray:

LakeCondo

Reaction score
It won't keep you out of heaven, while their being judgmental might not be good for their long-term prospects. Everybody would rather try to fix others than fix themselves.