If you could be a human....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hola!!! trixie here and i would be the best supermodel and movie star if i was a human.. maybe even taking over the universe and change it's name to funny bunny carrot land.. aww that would be nice... any cutie boy buns out here that r single and want a movie-star???? :adorable:
peace, love, and many happy-dances,
Trixie Fufu AKA the movie star :blueribbon:

I would be a a Safety Inspector, or work for OSHA.

I am so good here, pointing out "dangers" to the human that should KNOW better than to have around this joint now that I've arrived.

*Cricket

I would be a boxing champ...(sometimes i box mommys hands when i don't want to be messed with-- though sh never listens to me)

---Frosty

ashes-- chef ( i like to eat)

Taffy---president... i want bunnies to rule.....ohhh ...wait we already do

blossom- a millionairess

ivy- photographer.. I like playing with mommys camera

Foster-- private investigator (get away with snooping)

I would be either a hair-dresser, (i am very hygenic, i groom myself all the time), or a lawn mower, grass is tasty!

Male supermodel ;) Definitely. :thankyou:

...Or if they can't handle me, I guess I could be a bartender. Eeeeverybody loves a smexy bartender ;) Except that whole "I'll tell you when I've had enough! " thing miiiight get old. But that's what bouncers are for.

~Butter

umm...i would like to be a hairdresser because i amvery talented at chewing off my mummy's hair.

either that or a male gigalo because chicks dig me. when i wason my bunny datewith my mummy, THREE people said i was a big boy and that i was "beautiful" :D

Butterfinger wrote:
Male supermodel ;) Definitely. :thankyou:

...Or if they can't handle me, I guess I could be a bartender. Eeeeverybody loves a smexy bartender ;) Except that whole "I'll tell you when I've had enough! " thing miiiight get old. But that's what bouncers are for.

~Butter

hahahaha 2 cute butter!!!!

<333,

Irie:p and Trixie the princess:rabbithop

Ice Cream wrote:
I think it would be fun if I were a rabbit judgeand all of the rabbit judges were rabbits. Then I could pick them up,make them set, and when I was done with them throw them back in thesmelly little box I took them out of. And when they tried to get out ofthe box, or even look at the rabbit next to them, I could push theirheads back down. That is what I would want to if I were a person.

Ice Cream
Amen!

Although Supreme Ruler of the World would be o.k., then my brothers and sisters could each be in charge of a continent or vegetalbe stand.

Velvet

Latest posts

Back