If you’re around NE Oklahoma and need a great vet...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel_Momma26

Reaction score
I haven’t really encountered a lot of people on here from my area but I figure they’re out there somewhere. It seems some people have a hard time find a good vet that actually knows about rabbits. I was lucky enough to find a great one on my first try. If you’re in or around northeast Oklahoma I highly recommend the Dr. Brad Walsh at the Small Animal Hospital of Owasso. I took my babies in for their first check up awhile back and he was fantastic. You can really tell he love his patients. One thing that stuck out is that instead of stressing the animals by getting them out and trying to keep them on the table he gets down on the floor at their level to examine them. Which is great since rabbits are known to be afraid of heights. He answered all of my dumb questions. I was a fairly new rabbit owner at the time. I took in three rabbits and the hospital was originally going to charge me for all three separately, but instead he had them charge it as a litter, even though they obviously weren’t, so it was like three for the price of one. Anyway I’ll get off my soapbox, but I understand feeling lost as a new owner and thought this might end up helping someone out there.

That is nice to know, I live in MN but I have heard from people that they need a vet in that area, so that is helpful to them!

Latest posts

Back