If just 1 more person

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So... all this time Smokey might have been a star with over 10,000 views... and we would never have known!! :(

Hey John! Long time no talk - how is Smokey boy?? Any new pictures? I miss that little sneak. My new guy - Oliver reminds me of smokey SO much - just the facial expressions I think.

Nadia

Thanks eveyone

:woohooFunny how it stayed that way all day long:ponder:

HoneyPot wrote:
So... all this time Smokey might have been a star with over 10,000 views... and we would never have known!! :(

Hey John! Long time no talk - how is Smokey boy?? Any new pictures? I miss that little sneak. My new guy - Oliver reminds me of smokey SO much - just the facial expressions I think.

Nadia

Hey, I posted links to his vids as they were made. What more could I do?:huh

Working on a new one just looking for the music for it.

He has been great, just an awesome little guy. But why would he not be? He gets to do whatever he wants whenever he wants:devil

Romaine112007rs.jpg

This may not be that current a pic, look at how green it is outside

Haha, definately not a really recent picture with all that snow we have outside!!!

I thought the count on the vid wouldn't go over 999, so I just meant maybe tons of people have been looking at the vid, and you didn't realize... but seems it was just a glitch. :)

I was rewatching his videos, and Oliver does look JUST like him.

So the free range thing is working out well then? Has he taken over the entire house already?

Nadia

Latest posts

Back