Ideas on what to name my Rabbitry?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daisy-Henry

Reaction score
Hi all.. I have just started breeding lionheads & will be breeding mini rex next year, if all goes well with current litter. I need a Rabbitry name!
Some information -
My name is Shannon, my initials are SLP. I like the colour Lilac and Sky Blue. My rabbits at the moment are (Ruby, Henry & Blue). I live in a village called Sefton Farm. I like the words (Hollow, Creek, Lake, River, Sky, Rose, Hills, Patch, Country, Beauty and Bay). It could end in Bunnies, Rabbits, Rabbitry, whatever you think is nice.

I thought of Hollow Patch Bunnies, but would like more suggestions! :)

Thank you!

How about Sefton Skies Rabbitry or Rose Hills Rabbits? You said you like the words creek, lake, etc., but I'm wondering if you have any of those features on your property. I think the name should describe something about where you are, something about your rabbits or yourself.

Where I live I'm surrounded by hills. I live on an estate of houses. There are 2 forests in my village, one canal and one lake.

Thank you for the ideas so far, I like them all :)!

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

If they did, they don't have a website LOL

omg... are you above rabbit puns? There's always Hoppy Hills Rabitry... lmao. Happy hollow... Hoppy hollow... I'm having fun now and it's not even mine

LOL! You can always have fun even though it ain't yours! I like Hoppy Hill Bunnies, kind of mixing your idea and mine :)!!

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Over the hill and into the burrow rabbits
Sorry that's maybe a bit long

Sent from my iPod touch using Rabbit Forum

If you register your rabbitry with ARBA they will let you give three rabbitry name choices and this lets you know if someone has already registered that name.

Latest posts

Back