ideas for advertisments

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnychild

Julia
Reaction score
I apologize if this is the wrong spot. I wanted to know where you fellow breeders advertise your rabbits for sale. I am pretty sure there isn't a spot to advertise on here. I have tried websites but that doesn't work for me. Thank you for the help.

As far as I'm aware many breeders sell to other breeders, and beyond that, possibly either have their own website, or facebook page for their rabbitry. If there's a local rabbit club or similar that lists registered breeders or whatever, it might be worth getting your name put in there.

Many breeders do sell to other breeders. They might use breeder forums, Facebook groups, and other breeder contacts. Being part of a breeder club (usually a local one) helps as well as national breed clubs. Some will sell at shows as well.
Most breeds do have a website. Even if it is not updated on a regular basis, it can at least have your contact info and what breeds you have. If someone is interested in a rabbit, they can contact you to see what you have.
There are some that might use classifieds sites like Craigslist or Kijiji to advertise. This can be more of a last resort for some and is usually only pet rabbits rather than breeding stock, but there can be anything listed on those sites.

You might check Facebook, too. There are a lot of rabbit related pages, and many breed clubs have pages too. This is mainly for breeder to breeder selling.

Latest posts

Back