I went to a shelter that has rabbits today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

renaelock

Reaction score
I didn't think I was in a hurry to get a friend for Polo but earlier today I found myself at a rabbit shelter looking at what she had for adoption. She saved the best for last! He's a neutered 8 month old broken black mini rex. He is the sweetest bun ever...next to Polo. So I let her know I am interested and went home to fill out the application and send it via email. I'm waiting to hear back to see if I am approved and to do a meet and greet. I really hope it works out - and we see promising signs when the bunny "date" happens! I told myself to take a picture of who ever I was interested in, but I forgot - dang it!

I have a mini rex and I love their attitudes and behavior. I hope you hear back soon on your application and that things go well. Keep us updated!

One step down! I've been approved to adopt a rabbit from this shelter and currently the bunny I'm in love with (whom the rescue lady named silky dumpling - which I am so changing) is on hold for me. She was really busy today when I called so I will be calling her tomorrow to set up a bunny date with Polo and him. I am uber excited! I hope Polo doesn't hate him and we see signs during the "date" that they will eventually be good friends. I do have a question though - How easily can rabbits tell words apart? I'm thinking about naming him "Potter" but would Polo and Potter cause the buns possible confusion? Another name I was considering was Marco, but I don't know if I'm into it. YAY!!

good luck!
i dont see a problem with similar names :)
my buns are sabriel and solara- kind of similar and they know who they are and it works well :)

Latest posts

Back