I want one but husband says "no"....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the face looks ALL wrong to be a poodle. he's an idiot. a roid-filled poodle-ferret would be fun until it was time for grooming, lol. it would make a decent incognito attack ferret...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I can't believe that guy thought he got a poodle!

Yes the folks that bought them are morons to think that's a poodle, but I wouldn't think its necessarilya ferret either. All in all this story disturbed me...

Tell Jason he's a loser. :biggrin:

I want a ferret. A huge, fluffy one would be cool. Although....ferrets aren't rodents, so I'm not entirely certain why the Daily Fail has rodents in the title. Oh wait a minute..

this thread reminds me of a question I answered once on Yahoo Answers about attack ferrets where the guy picked me as the best answer, lol. I would normally have deemed a question regarding teaching a ferret to attack a guy's junk as "too stupid to answer"... but the asker completely redeemed themselves with the line "If he can't breed, the ferret will have done a great honor for human civilization." - the whole "guy getting hit/attacked in the crotch" genre has never appealed to or entertained me... but I *do* believe in mandatory castration for the good of humanity. some people just shouldn't breed.

Question: How can I train an attack ferret?

Ok. So I want a ferret, so I'm buying a young one. Really young. I want to train it how to attack somebody in a bathtub or something. How can I go about this? Like if I want it to go after a man's johnson and have it ripped off, what should I teach this ferret?

I have a very, very bad room mate, if you have to ask. If he can't breed, the ferret will have done a great honor for human civilization.

And before you ask, I'm dead serious. I don't care how much money I have to spend, I NEED an attack ferret. If it doesn't work out, Tony would probably laugh about being attacked by a ferret in the first place.

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

build an anatomically correct dummy for him to practice on and attach ferret treats to the target area? he's gotta know what he's aiming for and practice his techniques, after all :p

alternatively, just dose your roommate and then give him a prison-style tattoo on the forehead that says "not suitable for breeding"

Wow. I saw a similar article on reddit yesterday. Apparantly it's a huge problem in Argentina, which leads me to wonder why people are buying "dogs" there anyway knowing their reputation. AND if you're meant to have a dog then you've done the research and knows what a dog looks like!! *facepalm*

Wow. I saw a similar article on reddit yesterday. Apparantly it's a huge problem in Argentina, which leads me to wonder why people are buying "dogs" there anyway knowing their reputation. AND if you're meant to have a dog then you've done the research and knows what a dog looks like!! *facepalm*

because people are stupid and far too many people buy pets without researching. I still can't get over how many people shell out probably $500-700+ for gliders and a cage and sh*tty supplies from PPP (notorious, godawful mill breeder who travels the country hawking sugar gliders at impulse-purchase venues, the soulless b*stards) without doing ANY independent research. when I spend $500+ on animals, I **** well make sure I KNOW how to take proper care of them.

One, I have no idea how someone could mistake that for a poodle, unless the person had some pretty bad eye sight. If I understand this, he bought the marmot in Argentina and took them to a US veterinarian and found out it was a marmot. Is it really possible that you could get a marmot into the US from Argentina claiming it's a poodle. Before I brought my sheppard from Germany to the US she had to have a health check from the vets.

Some people should just not ever have pets.

Ferrets are one of the animals at the top of my list of animals that I think are wonderful pets. The only reason we don't have one is I know hubby thinks having one with our big dog would be a problem. I'm sure I could show him otherwise if I really felt we should have one. The only other issue is that from my experience, out of three not a one was completely litter trained. Although since they go in corners just placing one in each corner works.

Latest posts

Back