I want a Mini Rex & French Lop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
OMG, I went to a rabbit show yesterday, my firstever. I now know what kind of rabbits I want next time I getone or two.

I petteda Rex, this was the first time I have everfelt their beautiful fir. I absolutely want a Mini Rex it hasto be black & white, a guy there had one it was stunning. Ididn't realize that Mini Rex's were so small. I'm so in Love with thatbreed now.

I also want a French Lop, I did not realize how big and cute theyare. I was shocked at the size, they were close to theFlemish so of course I just thought it was a baby flemie (I guess theears should have given it away).

Susan:bunnydance:

Susan, where was the rabbit show? Iwould love to go to one someday, I never know when or where they arethough.

Lindsay

Hi Lindsay, it was in Brooklin/Whitby.It was small but really neat. I actually saw a bunch ofrabbits that I've only seen in pictures.

Susan, I know what you mean about rex fur! Ihave 2 foster girls here, both rexes. One is soft, but the other issooooo soft. She is seriously the softest bunny Ive ever felt in mylife. I love holding her because shes just like velvet.

Maybe you should get Daisy Mae a rexybuddy to keep her company until Tumnus can sweep her away on his white horse? ;)

Oh I know, Susan. Wasn't that Rabbitshow fun??!! I want a Mini Rex now too!!! And Ithink I need a couple more Holland Lops hehehe I want thatone I held when we walked in the place :)

Definately gotta get a rex!!

Crystal

Isnt that rex fur amazing? I have astandard rex (bigger than the mini rex) and i could just pet her allday. :)

I've been to several local shows now. :)

Some of the breeders are getting to know me. ;)
I'm that crazy guy who wants tokidnap all the bunnies. :pullhair:

I get too busy taking pictures at theshow, to really stop and hold a rabbit. Goodthing, because I will end up takingthebunny home. The last show I went toin February, I kept an empty carrierin the car, and had a rabbit cage setupat home. JUST INCASE. :lookaround

Rainbows! :D

SOOOSKA wrote:
Ipetteda Rex, this was the first time I have everfelt their beautiful fir. I absolutely want a Mini Rex it hasto be black & white, a guy there had one it was stunning. Ididn't realize that Mini Rex's were so small. I'm so in Love with thatbreed now.

Susan, one like my Angel?

DSCN0198.jpg

Heh, Heh.:D

Rex is my favourite breed and always will be :D

Along with Netherland dwarfs that is, I am so determined to get one! (Iactually might be:hyper:) I have to say though, I'm not to keen on thefrench lops:?, though I haven't ever saw one before in real life, maybeI would like them up close:)

Angel is beautiful, I better not let my husband see Angel or he'll be taking a trip to Illionis to Bunnynap her.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
60107.jpg

This is Panda, a 6 month old FrenchLop. Lucky for you, she lives in Saskatchewan.

Rainbows! :D
Sooska, I love Frenchies too and my next will be one! I was actuallyeying this doe before Crystal decided to keep her! I almost got herinstead of Reese.

Latest posts

Back