I Wanna See Your Xmas Trees! or Holiday Decs of Any Kind!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one of the Christmas photos I took of myself with the buns in their holiday bow ties (cat section at Target) and our rosemary "tree."
My roommates and I will all be going home for Christmas so we didn't get a big tree or anything, but the rosemary bush is the perfect size for pet photos.

IMG_7931.jpg

Lisa, Your tree and the lights wrapped around the banister are beautiful.

Christina, You holiday picture is really cute. Gotta love the new buns :)

Gorgeous tree Lisa! i also love the lights on the staircase :)

Christina :Love the pic of you and your bunnies!

Christina you always seem to get your buns to pose so beautifully! Love it!!

I can't get my buns to do that for the life of me........

Christina, your buns were made for bow ties!

I only have our little tree up right now, but I'll take a picture and post it in a bit. We're getting our big real tree this weekend I think.

whitelop wrote:
Christina, your buns were made for bow ties!

I only have our little tree up right now, but I'll take a picture and post it in a bit. We're getting our big real tree this weekend I think.

Little or big, post either one....or both! :)

Thanks guys!
I took about 100 pictures of us and narrowed it down to 3 that I liked. I had my camera and flash set up on a tripod and used my remote to take the pictures. There are plenty of pictures of just their butts. I've found that the bow ties also help with autofocus on the black buns.

Haha adorable buns with the rosemary tree!

Your tree and lights do look beautiful Lisa... I am putting up the bulbs on my tree tonight so pictures will soon follow :) the tree is right above Hippogryph's pen so I'm going to put a big bow on it so I can give him to Phoenix for Christmas ;) (shhh... Don't tell her it's a secret)

Here is my little tree in our living room. Its child safe because its fake and has only plastic ornaments. haha.
We're getting our big real tree this weekend. When I get that one decorated I'll post of picture of it too.

Camerapictures189.jpg

Its day light, so you can't see the tree *glow* but you can see the individual lights and I thought that was kind of cool!

Aww love them both! I kinda wish i had a smaller tree in our main family room where we watch tv. We are never in that front room so don't get to enjoy my tree as much as I want :)

holtzchick wrote:
Haha adorable buns with the rosemary tree!

Your tree and lights do look beautiful Lisa... I am putting up the bulbs on my tree tonight so pictures will soon follow :) the tree is right above Hippogryph's pen so I'm going to put a big bow on it so I can give him to Phoenix for Christmas ;) (shhh... Don't tell her it's a secret)

Wait is he coming home for sure then!? I must have missed the announcement!

Here it is :)

sb4rrd.jpg

Though I need a new topper, I don't like the one I have.

Just a little shout out - I am very grateful for Trees for Troops. This organization provides free Christmas trees for families of deployed servicemembers. It definitely helps bring a little more cheer to my house. You can find out more about them at: www.treesfortroops.org.

Thanks for the note Jessica! Hubby can use it next Christmas. He'd really appreciate it.

Love it Jessica!

I need a new topper too. We just have a big gold bow we tie on. Every year I say I need to get a new one and the every year I forget:p

Latest posts

Back