I Wanna See Your Xmas Trees! or Holiday Decs of Any Kind!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anaira wrote:
Bah, Humbug.

^^^ That a little bit haha.

I haven't touched my christmas stuff yet. If I get around to putting it out I'll share a picture, but I haven't really been feeling christmas this year. I did the other day but my apartment is still in disorder due to the roach spray I had to have.

My mum put ours up last night :) we don't have much decorations this year because we have a new kitten (well she's 6 months!) but she pulls it all down! I'll get a picture later! :)

Gorgeous tree Charlotte! I love the decorations.

I'm not good with all the tree kinds but is that possibly a Balsam?

Everyone's are so pretty!! :) Christina, I love the bunny bow ties!

I'll be getting mine in the next few days. :) I will try to remember to post a pic when it's finished.

1357bunnylover wrote:
It's actually a fake tree! We usually get a real one but last year my cat Tiffany was eating it lol! So we got a fake one this year :)
HAHAHAHAHA!:D That's so funny! You would never be able to tell it was fake, at least from pictures. It looks really good!

Darn it! We lost all the pretty trees/decs.

That's okay.....trying to stay positive. I'm exploring and learning the new site!! :)

Yay!!

Well now I can see some of the pics. I re-added mine?? New software growing pains I think....

But I still want to see more!!!

My Christmas tree after I had moved it to ground level... Phoenix would not give up jumping onto the stand and into Hippogryff`s pen!!

1-13.jpg

2-13.jpg

I also have my railings on my stairs done in lights as well as the one overlooking the living room.

Yay another tree!! Oooh, I love the red and white bulbs. Very pretty!!!

No tree or real decorations yet.. So my room!

209klxs.jpg

Lights and garland.

xp8t8x.jpg

Lights and some ornaments on them.

27x456t.jpg

Oliver's cage with garland.

11bnb5t.jpg

Daisy's cage with garland.

:)

Last edited:
I love the red and white. Love your room too! Daisey looks like she's bah humbuging in the corner.

tree-6394.jpg

Me tree

eating-tree-6386.jpg

Enjoying a nice snack

pos-rabbit-eating-6390.jpg

Things to do with extra nic grids. Fixed them good
xmas-cards-6395.jpg

Christmas cards!!

fishes-6387.jpg

Even the fishes are feeling it!

Thank you post for the free Christmas tree! It really put us in the Christmas spirit!

Latest posts

Back