I Tranced Kweli

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nicky Snow

Reaction score
Today was awesome. Kweli (a spazz) was runningaround pooing on my bed, so i picked her up and for no real reason,just flipped her over like a baby in my arms. She became very still,and i realized i had finally done it!

i have tried a million times but she always scratched her way outta my arms. couple of hours later i did it again. same way.

but i tested her trance and began touching her feet, front ones noproblem, then when i touched her back foot, she popped up and out of myarms.

so these are my questions if anyone can help:

-did i really trance her if she came out of it when i touched her back feet?

-does a trance end when the rabbit is placed right side up?

-should i keep trying to trance her so she'll get used to it?

Thanks for any help,

Nicole

Way to go Nicki... I've been trying to trance myLego for years. She'll stay in my arms for a few secondsbecause she trusts me pretty good, but then she's all squirms to getout... hehe.

Personally I'd keep trying to trance you little one, b/c I think theywill eventually become acustomed to it. And I think a tranceends when the rabbit ends it... i.e. flips back over.

Sandra

I suggest continuing what you're doing. Evenwhen they're tranced, they can still feel touch so if she's doesn'tlike her back legs touched, there's no reason why she wouldn't snap outof it. I would try flipping her and leaving her a couple minutes juststroking her and calming her down. If she stays and stays calm, trygently touching her back legs (but no so gentle as it would tickle).You can try starting at her thigh and just pat her down to the tip ofher toes. Persistance is the key. Good luck. ;)

Thanks Sandra and Shuu,

it was very exciting yesterday! I am taking your advice and will keeptrying to do little trances. Today i put her in one and just strokedher head and nose and didn't try to touch her feet. She came out of iton her own today too, squirming out of my arms.

Latest posts

Back