I think Nermal and I had a break-through today!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anaira

Reaction score
Although she'll come up to me, and stretch up my leg, check me out, etc, as soon as I talk to her, of take any notice of her, she'll run away. If I try pat her, she'll jerk away, and foot-flick off. Lately I've sometimes been able to get a quick pat in, but picking her up is a mission and a half. This morning, as she came up and sniffed my legs, I managed to pick her up without too much struggling. And she settled on my lap, and I stroked her. I stopped to finish dressing(lol) and she hopped off onto the bed, but stayed by me; and when I moved my hand toward her, she demanded more pats. She's never had the time of day for me before!

We had a nice five minutes bonding; she now likes cheek rubs, ear strokes, and I *think* full body stroking. And she let me smooch her(never kissed her before, she didn't like my face/long hair being close!).

Woot!
I took some pictures on my phone, but they are blurry. lol.

CONGRATS!!! I am still waiting for the breakthrough with Beauty. I am there with Shiny Things. No joke 5 minutes ago she came and jumped on my bed and demanded attention as I was trying to nap (1st time I have had a bunny out while trying to nap/sleep ever). She and I have become a LOT closer over the last week. I hope that the same happens to you and Nermal soon :)

Latest posts

Back