I think my baby rabbit is a window licker

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nael

Reaction score
hi :)there out all of my baby rabbits wich are 3weeks oldone of them wich i have named biter. from when he/she wakes up it starts licking othere rabbits, food, the bars, hay any thing really but if i pic the rabbit up it will start to lick me then will start to bite me when ever i see this rabbit its licking or biting i have chekes the rabbits mouth and teeth and they seem to be ok so is this normal? or do i have a wired bunny .

Nael

:yes:Finally, a cleaner who does windows!! Send him over here! :sunshine:

He sounds like Pipp -- she's a licker and a nipper. Definitely a keeper! I:heartbeatlicky bunnies!

sas :biggrinand the gang of fur:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Hello - when I got my bunny herbie I worried too as he seemed to obsessively lick me all the time - he is 4 months old and still licks me all the time! Jst the way he is??!!

If he nips, cry out a high pitched 'ouch' he will stop and be a bit shocked - gradually he will stop the nipping. However as with herbie the licking is prob. there to stay - which is really cute when he kisses ans licks your face!

No problems for you to worry about ! :colors:

xx

My bunny is a licker.........obsesilvly......imbetween his binkies and eating! I don't think it is anything to worry about !!!!Just an affectionate bunny!:bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Awww how sweet!

We have a cat that licks the mini-blinds..... :disgust:

Bo likes to lick when we "hit the spot" when grooming him.

If we don't groom him right, we might get a nip...... or if we eat onions.... :X

hi there:)and thanks for all of your replys it started with 1 windowlicker and now i have 4 window lickers [i think its contageous only kidding hehehe]

Thanks

Nael:bunnydance:

Bo B Bunny wrote:
...... or if we eat onions.... :X

I still laugh myself silly over this one!

I found out that Chippy HATES Purell. If I use it and then forget to wash my hands....Chippy WILL bite me. Three times proven!
Good thing I don't put Purell on my PIZZA:D

I always forget and give him a big kiss after having a nice burger with onions....... :foreheadsmack:

hi :)there i have put some pics of the babys in therabbitry i hope you like them

Thanks

Nael:bunnydance:

That is soooo funny!
I went to my usual place to pick up Sunny's food yesterday and they had 4 teeny tiny babies that had just been brought in....Grrr, they are only 4 weeks old. The pet place couldn't even refuse them because they were just left at their door.!

Anyway, the 4 are separated into 2 sections, 2 male, 2 female. One of the females was intent on licking *everything*....Her sister, the whole outside of her water bottle, the glass of the cage, me when I held her....

I brought the Hubs into see them, hoping we could get the 2 females....But he said NO WAY to 2. Ok to one, but I didn't have the heart to separate the sisters at such a young age.

Try plotting a spectrogram of your bunny in log space to see if Richard James' face appears.

Latest posts

Back