I think I got ran over by a truck.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
I'm one of those people that'll only wear jackets once I NEED to. Last week I took my brothers dog for a one hour walk and only wore a lulu-lemon sweat shirt (no hood) so I froze my tush off.
Yesterday (halloween) my friend and I kept running outside, just wearing t shirts and it was -6 AND windy.
Yes, I know i'm an idiot..
but don't worry.. i'm paying for it now.
My face HURTS
It feels like someone beat me up,
I can feel like, some liquid go from my nose and leak down into my throat, it's so disgusting.
(sorry, too much info?)
Anyone else sick?

Oooh lovely! :( poor you! Well I did freshers in style at Uni by getting a chest infection and a flu-type virus at the same time! Oh lucky me. Started off by losing my voice, which everyone found hilarious lol! Then it got painful. Then started to cough up green gunk. Then started to have pain all over my body.
After a few weeks (I hate going to the doctors fr some reason- people usually have to force me) the pain got so bad I couldn't sleep and eventually went to the docs. Got antibiotics...still hasn't totally gone. And I still have back pain from all the coughing lol.

But hey! That's what you get in winter isn't it!

Jen

Lol okay techincally you can't say 'winter' at the moment but it's freezing, horrible and everyone's getting ill. Sounds like winter is a comin' to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen

Nancy McClelland wrote:
It's cold here today too. Only supposed to get to 76.

Hmmm, sounds lovely and hot to me :?
It would just about get that temperature here every now and again during the Summer :p

It's 14 celcius here at the moment, so not too cold yet!

jcottonl02 wrote:
Lol okay techincally you can't say 'winter' at the moment but it's freezing, horrible and everyone's getting ill. Sounds like winter is a comin' to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
In most of Canada we have 2 seasons. 4 months of "summer" and 8 months of "winter". There is a few weeks of transition between the 2 but its usually already snowy by mid/late Oct so its "winter", lol. It was surprisingly warm yesterday for Halloween. No snowsuits under the costumes this year!

Everyone I know is sick right now. There seems to be a bad case of laryngitis going around that takes 2+ weeks to get rid of. Thankfully i've managed to not get sick yet but I wash my hands like 100x per day and avoid sick people.

degrassi wrote:
In most of Canada we have 2 seasons.
The 2 seasons arewinter and construction season here. :p

We had snow last week, but it did warm up for Halloween. Last Wednesday, I got my flu/N1H1 shot, so I'm good to go.

slavetoabunny wrote:
it's only supposed to be in the 60's during the day.
50*F is the warmest we had this week which is above the norm. :sunshine:

It's down hill from there. The jack rabbits are turning white as I saw 6 of them by my house this morning. :brownbunny

Wow, that's rough. When your face or any skin for that matter, has been beat with wind that cold for a long duration, you want to warm it back up slowly or you could damage your skin further than what the wind has already done. That might be why your face hurts??

The nose thing... could be you developing a cold with post nasal drip :( Get some decongestant medicine from the pharmacy maybe? Drink lots of warm liquid and hope you get better soon!

87 degress during the day..and 62 degrees at night....just wanted to rub it in a little bit...hehe..
desert.gif

It's 3 degrees right now :(
My brother asked my mom if I'd walk his dog, and my mom said no. It makes me so upset when people don't ask me, and now i'm sitting here, coughing up a storm and probably dying, and I have to walk his stinkin' dog.

Thank god she listens to me lol. I just took her out in the lawn and told her to go pee and she ran around and pee`d , then I told her to `go play`and she blew off some steam so I just put her back.
She was happy, and I was.. not dead lol.

Latest posts

Back