I never thought I'd be jealous of a rabbit....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
Since he works early mornings - Art likes to come home and take a nap. Usually the dogs try to join him in the recliner...but today...well..

IMG_0190.jpg

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0216.jpg

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0223.jpg

IMG_0224.jpg

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0226.jpg

Should I be jealous?

She just got down about 5 minutes ago (because he started snoring and she didn't like it).

She laid there for almost an hour I think.

She was in the chair and he wanted to lay down. He moved her like that and she settled into his arms and slept.

He asked me if that was the way it was when I was growing up - because on Sunday afternoons my dad used to take a nap with our rabbit on the couch (once I fell asleep with him in my arms in my bed).

I said, "Yep...except dad was stretched out on the couch...".

My guy - all the animals love him.

Now if I could just get him to let me have a pet skunk.

slavetoabunny wrote:
So sweet!!!!! Does hubby know you posted pics of his "gentler" side?
He's the one who suggested I get the pictures....he may not want me sharing about him snoring - but he was ok with the pics as he knew I'd post them if I took them.

That is so cute. I do have to say, that doesn't look like a comfortable position for a rabbit to be sleeping it. Though she looks nice and comfy. I would have a back ache after sleeping like that. lol

He tried to get her to be more comfortable but that was the way she wanted to sleep (she loves to sleep with her head up).

The pet skunk I had as a kid was descented - so he thought he was spraying....but he wasn't.

Peg...if you get a pet skunk, then expect me to be coming over! I'd love to meet one and see how they are as pets. They are illegal here in AZ :(. I show interested in pet skunks, hedgies (illegal in AZ too), and prairie dogs :D.

hartleybun wrote:
TinysMom wrote:
Now if I could just get him to let me have a pet skunk.
im still trying to get mine to let me have a ferret.....still trying after 24 years.....:grumpy:
Art & I have been married over 30 years....he's never said "yes" to a skunk...to almost everything else...yes.

When we lived at the other house and I put out food for the cats in our back yard - the skunks would come at night and eat (I got to see a mama with her babies) - he said that was my pet skunk...

But I never got to pet it...

LOL that pic is so adorable. I'm jealous of him, getting to snuggle with a big fluffy bunny like that! My aunt had a descented pet skunk as a kid too.

Latest posts

Back