I need your help because I can't go to the vet

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrei

Reaction score
I need your help because it is hard for me to transport my bunny to the vet.

A few days ago my bunny started to have wet eyes. Her eyes don't seem to have an inflammation, but her fur around the eye is wet. I've added a few photos to see how she looks. Should I go to the vet? Or is this a common problem that should go away by itself?

A few information about her:
She is spayed.
She's about 1 year old.
3.1 kg or 6.8 lbs
She has 1 hour of play time per day
Big cage
Clean environments
804Gzk7.jpg
FyjW5bW.jpg

My bun (male) occasionally has that problem... sometimes hay/straw - whatever bedding you use can poke or irritate the eyes and so the rabbit’s eyes are trying to get rid of whatever is in the eye by leaking. I wouldn’t worry about it too much, just keep a close eye on her and check that nothing is getting worse. Good luck!

My bun (male) occasionally has that problem... sometimes hay/straw - whatever bedding you use can poke or irritate the eyes and so the rabbit’s eyes are trying to get rid of whatever is in the eye by leaking. I wouldn’t worry about it too much, just keep a close eye on her and check that nothing is getting worse. Good luck!
Thanks very much! I really appreciate your help!

Latest posts

Back