I need someone to come forward and admit to this.....

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I just got home from work to find my brand new broom torn to shreds. Jason is in his office drawing for work and yes Fraggles is loose but that is not the point. The point is that SOMEONE out there in bunny land is missing a TAN! AGAIN!!! So who ever it is needs to fess up and admit to letting a wicked tan run free to frame fuller figured buns.... Oh and you owe me a new broom :)

I think this needs a little explaining for newbies. You see Fraggles is a plus sized rabbit. She is chubby with a full dewlap. Sadly there are some bunnies who have a problem with full figured buns. Those buns are the wicked tans. A arched breed who is very slender, the super models of the bunny world. Example if Paris Hilton were a bun she would be a tan. If there was a reality t.v show about a family of sexy sisters bunnies they would be tans. OK so sadly if YOU have a full figured bun then you are open to "tan attacks". Were tans break into your home and frame your fatty for things they would never do. This is what has happened to sweet Fraggles and we want justice!!!

I think you should look to Kate, she has two wascally tans and they are both trained in the ancient art of rabbit agility. Makes them perfect agents to act against poor, innocent Fraggles.

You need to get Tattoo talking, I know he knows something...

Ahh, but Jabberwocky can't just go around accusing, he's a bunny who believes in a proper justice system and needs proof first. We just need Tattoo to step forward as a witness before we present our case.

For now, we'll have to go with a stern talking to until we get some solid leads on our suspects.

I thought we agreed that Jabborwocky would be in charge of "arch breed relations" as he is half tan. He needs to get on the stick about bringing peace between arched and non arched breeds....

Peace is my Belgian Hare, and trust me, he doesn't want to get in the middle of all this!

(I realize you mean peace, not Peace, but thought it was funny!)

Ya know Larry. Its OK I completely understand. After all Tattoo's abilitys can make anybody jealous. I mean when he gets in his coconut he can barely be seen and that can make anyone a little insecure. But its really OK Larry, I mean I am sure there are things your good at too :)

Latest posts

Back