I need some advice..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandy456

Reaction score
I frequent this forum a lot, and they asked me to be on their 'blog team' to write articles and such.
They give me such hard times on things I write. The articles MUST be between 400-600 words, no more or no less or they will refuse it completely.
So I posted one that was somewhere in the middle, and one 'editor' who also runs it, I suppose. She deleted a bunch of stuff I wrote.
My article was on the 2010 nail trends, and I was describing a color and she deleted all my descriptions. So the article that the public saw, wasn't my writing at all, since I describe EVERYTHING.
I don't want to leave, because its a forum I frequent and I really like writing, and it's a way to put myself out there.
I have my own blog, but they don't want me to post the same article in mine, as in theirs (but no one looks at theirs.. so I don't see a point)
What should I do.. just quit?
I tried talking to them.. and they are extremely rude to me. Saying oh well, and that my posts aren't perfect to comment on someone else's (I wasn't trying to be rude.. but they have something against me, and took it that way)

I'd talk to them outlining what YOU want to do with your articles. They sound like they're being far to fussy especially when your going to the effort to write the peices. If they don't change things then i'd still be on the forum but stop writing for them.. Could that work? Surely because you write the articles you should be able to post them to your blog, seems silly for you to be the writer but not have final say over the peice :?Hope things work out for you Brandy :)

Latest posts

Back